1. Your acceptance of our privacy statement. By accessing and/or using our service (which uses our own technology), you (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any entity or person on whose behalf you are acting) explicitly agree to the privacy statement set out below and agree that you fully understand it.
If you do not agree, or are not comfortable, with any element of this privacy statement, your only option and remedy is to immediately discontinue use of our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information by us. You may visit this website without submitting any personal information. If you choose to submit personal information, such as your name, phone number or email address, we will only use it to the extent necessary and for a purpose for which we have obtained your consent or if such use is permitted by law.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you relevant services, and we will use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
3. Newsletter. If you would like to receive our newsletter, we need to obtain a valid email address and information that allows us to ensure that you are the owner of the email address provided to us or that the owner has agreed to receive our newsletter. No additional data will be collected and such data will only be used in order to send the newsletter but will not be transferred to any third party. When you sign-up for the newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of your registration. Such data is only stored in order to serve as evidence if a third party abuses your email address and registers for the newsletter without your knowledge. You may, at any time, revoke your consent for the storage of your data, email address and its use to send you newsletters. You can revoke your consent via a link in our newsletter or by notifying us accordingly. Please see the Contact Section of our website to contact us.
4. Data logging for statistical purposes. If you visit our website, your internet browser automatically transfers log information to our server, e.g. the type of your browser and its version, date and time of request, URL of the referring website, name of the retrieved file. Such data is stored separately from your personal information that you provide to us while using our services. It is not possible for us to assign this data to a certain person. This log information is solely used for statistical purposes and is deleted within a week upon following the evaluation.
5. Social Media.
LinkedIn Plugins. This website uses plugins which are provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”) which can be identified by the LinkedIn logo of the “Share”-Button.
6. Disclosure of information. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as submitting emails to you on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information to the extent necessary and for a purpose for which we have obtained your consent or if such use is permitted or required by law.
8. Access to Personally Identifiable Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or request the deletion of it by contacting us via one of the methods listed below. You are also entitled to obtain information about your personal information that we have stored at any time and without giving reasons.
9. Security. The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. In addition, Device has implemented technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal information from being lost, destroyed or manipulated.
10. External websites. This website contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for and cannot control the content or privacy practices of other websites. These websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to their websites.